ASTERI NETWORKS, LLC – SURVEY PROMOTION
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF MONEY OR OTHER FORM OF CONSIDERATION IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR WHERE REGISTRATION, BONDING OR LOCALIZATION REQUIRED.
- Eligibility. This Survey Promotion (as defined below) is open only to those who sign up online. A participant (“you” or “your”) must be a natural person who is at least eighteen (18) years old as of the date of entry. However, if the jurisdiction in which you reside requires you to be older to participate, the higher age shall apply. Employees of Asteri Networks, LLC (“Asteri” “Sponsor” “we” and “our”), and of its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and suppliers (collectively “Employees”), immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate. The Survey Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Agreement to Rules. By participating in the Survey Promotion, you agree to be fully bound by these Official Rules (the “Official Rules”). You promise that you meet the eligibility requirements under the Official Rules. In addition, you agree to accept as final and binding the decisions of the Sponsor relating to the Survey Promotion.
- Survey Promotion Period. Survey entries are online only and available during the dates listed in the instructions. All surveys start at midnight Central Standard Time on the opening date. Participants must submit responses by 11:59 PM Central Standard Time on the closing date.
- How to Enter. Enter by: (i) visiting the survey URL available online; (ii) answering all mandatory survey questions; (iii) completing the required personal details and email address information; and (iv) clicking the Submit button. Since this is an Internet-only survey, no mail-in entries are allowed.
You may enter each Survey Promotion only once, and you must provide the information requested. You may not attempt to circumvent the Rules by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the Official Rules, you will be disqualified from the Survey Promotion.
Number of Winners Item & approximate retail value
10 Amazon Gift Card US $20.00
Prizes are non-transferable. These Rules prohibit the substitution, transfer or assignment of a prize to another or a request for the cash equivalent of a prize. All prize-related expenses, including all federal, state, and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winners. Amazon is not the sponsor of or affiliated with this Survey.
- Odds. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- 7. How Prize Winners are Determined. At the end of the Survey Promotion Period, the Prize Winners are chosen by random draw from all eligible entries received during the Survey Promotion Period.
- Winner Notification. Within 30 days following the drawing, Sponsor will notify winners by email, at the email address associated with the Prize Winner’s entry form. Sponsor shall have no liability for any Prize Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam or junk email filters or other security settings or for a Prize Winner’s incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If any Prize Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible or fails to claim a prize within fourteen (14) days from the time an award notification is sent, the prize may be forfeit and an alternate Prize Winner might be selected. Prize Winners must comply with all applicable laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY A PRIZE WINNER WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A PRIZE WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- 9. Rights Granted by You. By entering this Survey Promotion, you hereby grant Sponsor the ability to use your email address to provide and deliver the prize.
- 10. Sponsor’s Rights. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Survey Promotion due to virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or any other cause beyond its control that would corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Survey Promotion. In such case, Sponsor may select Prize Winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the relevant action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with, or attempts to tamper with, the entry process or operation of the Survey Promotion or website or violates these Official Rules. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Survey Promotion, including, but not limited to, cancelling entries in the event of: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of what is allowed by the Official Rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Survey Promotion violates these Official Rules and may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. If such is attempted, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the full extent permitted by law.
- 11. Indemnification. By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) your participation in the Survey Promotion and/or your acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone or internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Survey Promotion; or (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Survey Promotion or the processing of entries.
- 12. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution. This Survey Promotion is governed in all respects by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Louisiana , without regards to its principles of conflicts of law that would require the application of the laws of another jurisdiction. You agree that any claim or dispute you may have against Sponsor must be resolved exclusively by a court located in Caddo Parish, Louisiana.
- 13. Collection of Survey Data. By participating in the Survey Promotion and submitting an entry, you acknowledge that you are answering questions in a survey and you agree and expressly consent to our collection, use and disclosure of the information that you provide. The type of information you provide might include your name, email address, user analytics, cookies and answers to other Survey Promotion questions (collectively, “Survey Data”).
We may use Survey Data for various purposes including: to provide and deliver the prize and send you related information, including confirmations; monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with this Survey Promotion; improve our services or the services of other service providers and carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
We may share Survey Data with: clients of our data analytics and marketing services, vendors, game designers, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf; and in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is required by law.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified Survey Data, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you individually. When we provide this information, we perform appropriate procedures so that the information does not identify you and we contractually prohibit recipients of the Survey Data from re-identifying this information in order to associate the information with you.
For de-identified Survey Data, we follow guidelines laid out by the National Institute of Standards and Technology in Special Publication 800-122. To de-identify Survey Data, we remove all Personally Identifiable Information (PII) from the survey entry database. The process of de-identifying PII will remove, obscure, mask or obfuscate the Survey Data, such that the remaining information does not identify an individual and there is no reasonable basis to believe that the information is useable to identify an individual.
- 14. Winners List. To comply with the above requirements and to protect the privacy of the entrants, any list of winners provided will use de-identified data.
- 15. Sponsor. Asteri Networks, LLC is the Sponsor of this Survey Promotion. Asteri Networks, LLC is a company formed under the laws of the State of Louisiana
- 16. Acceptance. By participating in the Survey Promotion and submitting an entry, you acknowledge that you have reviewed the Official Rules and agree to be bound by the Official Rules.